OMAHA, Neb. – March 17, 2020 – Our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19 (coronavirus), especially the healthcare professionals on the frontlines. This is an unprecedented event for healthcare organizations and the patients they serve, and we are doing everything in our power to support our communities during this time of exceptional need. As a community, we must band together to support one another, help stop the spread and keep a positive attitude.
There is no higher priority to us than the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers and community members. As health concerns about COVID-19 are increasing, we wanted to take a moment to share how CQuence Health Group is responding to this situation:
- Our Omaha office employees have been directed to work remotely, as an attempt to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Our business continuity and preparedness plan is serving us well, with our entire team—including our 24/7 call center—able to work from home and continue serving our customers.
- We made the decision to stop any international travel until further notice.
- We also will not be sending employees to international trade shows.
- We are helping employees understand the signs of infection and appropriate precautions to avoid infection; we shared the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines, and are encouraging employees to be vigilant about hand washing and hygiene.
- Employees are encouraged to practice social distancing in the communities where they live, especially if exhibiting potential symptoms.
Taking care of our communities remains a key priority for us, and we are prepared to do so. I know I speak for each CQuence team member when I say that we care deeply about the healthcare organizations, staff, patients and community members we serve. We are committed to doing everything we can to support you through these extraordinary challenges.
We will continue to closely monitor information about COVID-19 coming from healthcare organizations, the CDC, WHO and government agencies to stay on top of this national emergency. We will communicate any changes in our business practices that may impact our communities.
Our thoughts are with the healthcare professionals on the frontlines. They are doing an admirable job working together to contain the threat of the coronavirus, and we appreciate their hard work to protect their patients. If there is anything we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
About CQuence Health Group
Based in Omaha, Neb., CQuence Health Group is the parent company to a growing portfolio of healthcare organizations. While the companies are diverse, they share the common goal of taking care of the patient through diagnostic medical equipment, care coordination software and other healthcare products and services. CQuence’s current partner companies are Cassling, an advanced partner of Siemens Healthineers; and Ensocare, a cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution suite that automates the discharge process, effectively transitions patients between care settings and enables coordinated care across the continuum. Collectively, these different companies have been recognized for a shared culture and passion for making a meaningful difference in healthcare and in communities.