As a healthcare company, we truly understand what is at stake in keeping our employees and their families covered. Our benefits are generous and innovative, and were designed to protect the most important assets – our people.
Meaningful Benefits for Employees
to Care for Themselves and Their Families.
Our employee benefits are tailored to help our employees take care of themselves, their families and their futures. Although the benefits vary slightly across our partner companies, we strive to offer unique benefits that are meaningful to employees. Our offerings are set up so that employees can choose the best package to fit their needs.
- We offer full health insurance, including dental and vision insurance to all full-time employees. With our insurance, we also offer additional flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts to set aside money pre-taxed for health and dependent care expenses. Company paid disability insurance is included as well. As a healthcare company, we recognize the importance of educating our employees on changes in the healthcare space and help drive consumerism through educational lunch and learns and regular communication.
- Company-paid life insurance is offered to employees and their dependents. We offer additional voluntary coverages, as well.
- For employees who want additional supplementary voluntary insurance plans, we have those, too. These plans will pay our employees cash in the event of accident, hospital stay or critical illness.
- Our paid time off (PTO) is on an accrual basis and once it’s accrued, employees can use it. There are no waiting periods. We are committed to a healthy work life balance, and giving employees the opportunity to take the time off they need to focus on themselves.
- Social philanthropy is part of our culture and we encourage our employees to volunteer their time at non-profits they are passionate about by giving them paid volunteer time off (VTO) to do so.
- We provide more than the standard 6 paid holidays. We recognize 9 paid holidays each year.
- We help our employees invest in their futures by offering a 401(k) plan with company match. Both pre-tax and Roth deferrals are available.
- We celebrate accomplishments together and appreciate all that our employees do. We have unique recognition programs to highlight wins by our employees.
- We encourage and support our employees through our comprehensive Thrive wellbeing program. We recognize that total wellbeing is mind, body, and soul.
- And to top it all off, we want our employees to be comfortable at work by allowing employees to enjoy a casual dress code.
This is only the beginning of what you can expect to receive when you come on board at CQuence Health Group. We regularly revisit our benefits and policies to ensure we’re going above and beyond for our most valuable asset: YOU.