As a healthcare company, we truly understand what is at stake in keeping our employees and their families covered. Our benefits are generous and innovative, and were designed to protect the most important assets – our people.
Meaningful Benefits for Employees
to Care for Themselves and Their Families.
Our employee benefits are tailored to help our employees take care of themselves, their families and their futures. Although the benefits vary slightly across our partner companies, we strive to offer unique benefits that are meaningful to employees. Our offerings are set up so that employees can choose the best package to fit their needs.
- Health, dental and vision insurance for all full-time employees.
- Flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts to set aside money for health and dependent care expenses.
- Company-paid disability insurance is included as well.
- With Paid Parental Leave, mothers and fathers can be confident in their financial stability and job security while they spend quality time with their new child
- Educational lunch and learns
- Company-paid life insurance offered to employees and dependents, with additional voluntary coverages available.
- Supplementary voluntary insurance plans that pay employees cash in the event of an accident, hospital stay or critical illness.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on an accrual basis. Once it’s accrued, employees can use it with no waiting period. We are committed to a healthy work life balance, including giving employees the opportunity to take the time off they need to focus on themselves.
- With social philanthropy a critical part of our culture, we offer paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO) to encourage employees to volunteer at non-profits they are passionate about.
- 9 paid holidays recognized each year, up from the 6 available at most other companies.
- We help our employees invest in their futures by offering pre-tax and Roth 401(k) plans with company match.
- Unique recognition programs to highlight the accomplishments of our employees.
- Our comprehensive Thrive wellbeing program supports mind, body and spirit with an on-site gym, reimbursement for wellness-related programs, fun fitness challenges and more.
- Be comfortable at work with our casual dress code.
- Referral bonuses for helping us find qualified candidates to join the team
This is only the beginning of what you can expect to receive when you come on board at CQuence Health Group. We regularly revisit our benefits and policies to ensure we’re going above and beyond for our most valuable asset: YOU.